Monday, November 25, 2019

Meet Tejas Dattatray Pawar, Social Worker and Field Coordinator, Building a Brighter Future in the Slums

Meet Tejas, GPM's Field Coordinator in the Kalwa Slum. Tejas has a degree in Social Work, which he uses daily in his work with the community in Kalwa.

"Social work is my passion and I like to work for those who need extra support, GPM provides me with the opportunity to do this. GPM works holistically which is incredibly important when dealing with complex communities. We work to provide the children with good education, nutrition and healthcare and we also empower local women by providing them with employment opportunities. I hope to build and be part of a beautiful society, GPM is working to provide the people in Kalwa with good quality services and financial stability so that everyone has their needs met." 

"This is what I enjoy about GPM the most, you can see the impact of the work we are doing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment